Vacation Rentals Park City
Mailing Address: PO Box 981671, Park City, UT 84098
Office Phone: 435-714-6544 (voice & text)
Thomas G. | Manhattan NY| Property Owner
- Kim of VRPC has acted as our property manager for our Park City vacation home since January. We could not be happier. Kim runs an extraordinarily professional business and is a creative marketer. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with.
She takes care of our property as if it is her own. She has an excellent staff of professionals who tend to any issues with the property. When one lives 5 hours away by plane, it is of great comfort to know that your vacation home is being properly looked after.
We have owned our home for seven years and it never rented as well as it has under Kim's watch. She has basically kept it at 90% bookings since she took over the property. She is very selective with her renters which protects your property. She also requires renters to purchase renters insurance so that you are protected if there is a problem. She also provides monthly statements and handles all the details of property rentals.
After two months of pretty heavy rentals, the property looks great!
I strongly recommend Kim at Vacation Rentals Park City as your property manager. She is wonderful! There are many property managers in Park City. However, most of them do property management as a sideline. Kim is the rare professional who focuses on property management exclusively.
Amanda P | Payson UT | Guest
- We loved our stay in Jeremy Ranch. I loved the check-in and check-out procedures. It involved minimal work on our end and no interaction with the property manager if we didn't want it, which made it feel like we were having a very private family reunion. Very clean and loved the upscale amenities....
Moose Management Vacation Rentals Park City manages rentals and cares for homes in and around Park City, UT with a quality of service unique to the industry. The company is a locally-owned family business with boutique-style management, offering homeowners and renters a more personal experience.
Gather together or retreat to privacy: A private home offers the best of both. Cook and dine together, hot tub, watch movies, play games and then retire to your private room. Now is the time to plan your get-away. Choose from a small condo to a large private home for the perfect way to vacation.
Looking for management services? Vacation Rentals Park City keeps up with the latest technologies and rate research with aggressive advertising tools for the most professional presentation and marketing of managed homes. With guest screening, regular property checks and more, you'll know your home is in good hands and you’ve partnered with a company that cares for your home like you do!
Managing Partner : Kimberley Blocker lives in Park City with her husband. She enjoys working with and spending time with her family. She owns rental property and has been successfully managing properties for many years. She graduated from college as valedictorian with emphasis on legal studies. This has been very useful in the contract aspect of property management, protecting her, the rental guest and the property owners she represents. She is skilled in photography and web design. She enjoys property management and is friendly, professional, responsible, organized and committed to making the properties she represents a success, ensuring a positive and enjoyable management / vacation rental experience.
Business Development: Brandon Thomas moved to Park City in 2006 and has loved the area ever since. He’s worked in customer service for many years and has a keen understanding of emerging technology and how business works. As the vice-president of business development, he spends significant time keeping VRPC up-to-date with the latest industry trends. He enjoys time with family and friends as well as snowboarding, football, softball and working on his 1970 Jeep Gladiator restoration.
Office Manager: Heather Crandall has worked in various management positions for most of her adult life. She graduated from Utah State University in 2001 with a degree in English. She has worked for VRPC for over three years and loves interacting with customers and owners. In her spare time, she enjoys playing the piano and singing, acting in local theatre productions, reading and writing, and spending time with her husband of 15 years and her sweet Maltipom, Lucy.
Reservations/Customer Service: Born and raised in Park City, Utah, Valinda Cervantes has watched the city grow from a tiny ski town into the amazing Resort Community it is today. Valinda has worked in the service industry for over 20 years. Starting in hotels and restaurants and now joining VRPC in the world of private home Vacation Rentals. Valinda is always looking for special ways to make your trip amazing. She strives to ensure you find our homes unforgettable and leave Park City already planning your next trip! Being a local, Valinda enjoys spending her free time visiting some of her favorite local spots such Sushi Blue with delicious sushi and Saki, the Splendor Boutique in Redstone and at her favorite place to spot celebrities during the Sundance Film Festival; under the Town Lift on Main Street.
Reservations/Customer Service: Dusty Housel has lived and worked in the greater Park City area her whole life.
She enjoys living in the mountains and spending her time in the great outdoors with her husband, kids, and dogs.
Dusty looks forward to helping you enjoy your vacation in the mountain town she loves.
Housekeeping/Mainteance Manager: Patty Connelly
Jill B | Houston TX | Guest
- Great to work with! Our stay was perfect! Kimberly was a dream to work with. The house was exactly as shown online (even better actually) and we can't wait to go back. Seamless stress-free rental process!
Abby W | Tampa FL | Guest & Property Owner
- We used this company to rent in Park City last spring. Kim is amazingly organized and responsive. We had a smooth check-in, received lots of great local information, it was an exceptional property, easy check-out, etc.... I didn't realize what a great experience it truly was until we rented a townhouse in Daytona recently with a property manager who didn't have it together and it put a damper on our trip. I highly recommend renting from Kim.
John G | San Antonio TX | Property Owner
- Vacation Rentals Park City has been our go to provider to manager our vacation rental in Park City, UT. Owning and managing a vacation rental being several states away can be a daunting task, however Kim and her staff make it a worry and trouble free process.
Kim is highly attentive, she returns every call, email and text in a timely manner, and I mean every time.
We would stronlgy recommend Vacation Rentals Park City to manage and rent from.
Holli J | Vernal UT | Guest
- This was an amazing rental. We want to stay there again! We were treated so well. Every time I sent a text it was answered promptly and there was genuine concern for any issue we had. (However- it was a smart house and we could not get the main level heat to work. We finally decided it must have been pre-set by the owner. If that issue could get figured out then it would be perfect!!). We have been spending our Thanksgivings in PC for the last 5 years. We will definitely use VRPC every time!!